Saturday, January 23, 2010

Sunday Night Fever

Tomorrow's the big day....or should I say night.
I feel a little nervous.

Questions start to arise as I start to wrap my head around the night:
-I know my equilibrium will be affected, running stationary, but how bad will it get as extreme fatigue sets in?
-What will my pacing strategy be?
-How much of each type of food should I bring?

Running treadmill for 10 hours does have its perks, though.
You can watch your form and how it changes as you get more tired.
You can bring your "aides" (ie foam roller, etc) and just get off the treadmill and use them.
You can play with pacing and see how things feel.
No leaves for toilet paper....

As a whole, I'm excited to get on and see how things go.
Got a small group run tomorrow, then a couple xc ski lessons, then it's time to prepare for the run. Maybe a short 2 hour nap from 5-7pm.

Really hoping things going well.

1 comment:

  1. I seriously am addicted to my foam roller!! Enjoy tonight, can't wait to hear how it goes :)

    ReplyDelete