Sunday, October 10, 2010

ramble on

I've been glued to the live results at the double/triple this weekend. Congrats to Beat from Switzerland for just winning the Triple. I get to meet/race with him in the 5x in Mexico.
Also nice to see homeboys Sauerbrey, Kurtz, and Pasceri throwing down.
NO WAY I'm not going down to the 3x next year.
Gotta get that monkey off my back for sure.

Not much has changed.
The plane ticket to Mexico is bought, and I'm continuously bloated, like roadkill in the hot sun as I attempt to gain weight for the big race.

It's definitely harder to gain weight than I thought, but I have learned something important from all this over-eating.
Even though I'm constantly feeling the need to purge in one direction or the other, I have more energy from day to day when I train. More power.
Also, there's less daily bonking...which was always a problem.

Could it be possible I haven't been eating enough all along.. or am I just getting stronger as my muscles rebuild from the Double Iron?

Both? Either way, you can bet I'm going to keep at it and see what happens.

35 days away now.

I will have no crew, which will not make it any easier...but it can be done. More stops though. I'll look at it as an advantage. Don't want to get horned up and go too hard on the bike.

Crunch time.

No comments:

Post a Comment