Monday, June 15, 2009

Update, 6/14

Well, I certainly thought I would do better at updating this.
I guess when you make a commitment to do something that demands all of your focus and energy, the last thing you need is another thing to work on. I enjoy writing, I just haven't had the time!

The short story is that I am on track for where I need to be at this time. At 4 months away, the Triple is getting more real than ever. I really only have 3 months of quality training left.

Finished the North Face Endurance Challenge 50 Mile Run last weekend. There'll be a Race Report soon. It was a tough day, but I felt fine at the end, and I have no injuries from the race. That is the most important thing.

So, what's the plan now? Next month, me and one other guy from town are planning a run from Presque Isle to Houlton on the snowmobile trails. It'll be a nice flat 35 mile run. I am toying with the idea of the Great Cranberry Island 50 Mile Run two days prior to that, but it's still a little early to tell if I'll be ready. That's July.

In August, I will attempt to do the entire Maine Coast from Lubec to Kittery on a bike in one continuous ride.
After that, it's just maintenance in september, and that's about it.

Kale

No comments:

Post a Comment