Friday, October 30, 2009

Holding Down the Human Torch

I'm going nuts.

There's this void that needs to be filled.
While I have recommitted to training, that training is not even close to fulfilling the needs of my addictive personality.
1 Hour walks just don't cut it.
3x per week at PT for 2 hours doesn't do it for me, either.

Something's gotta tire me out.
Something's gotta get me outside of myself.

I'm turning to the wrong things right now. Gross food. Beer like crazy.
In short, I'm being a slob.
Real, mind-clearing training- the thing that ties my life together- is not there.

I thought I'd be past this mental point..pushing on 3 weeks out from the Triple.
Truth is, my frustration is starting to get worse every day.

I want it so bad and I can't have it.
It's like there's this fire just waiting for the right amount oxygen to turn into a full-blown explosion.

Maybe, this is exactly what I need to take things to the next level.
It's tattooed on my skin.

"Don't waste the fire."

I will not be held down.

No comments:

Post a Comment